It’s YOUR home. Design it.
A home is more than just a structure with four walls and a roof, it’s your safe haven; your respite away from the hustle and bustle of the busy world. How it’s designed and finished will have an impact on you and your mood every day. Therefore, the design decisions in home selection can be overwhelming for many.
The first part of the design process is the floor plan. Floor plans essentially decide how you are going to live, where doors will be located, and what rooms accommodate for the most space. Before deciding on a floor plan that is right for you, we recommend asking yourself the follow questions:
- Are you a formal or informal type of person?
- Do you like to entertain?
- Do you like certain rooms over other rooms?
- Will you be working from home?
- How many people will be living in your home?
- Are you an outdoorsy person?
CHECK OUT OUR FLOOR PLANS TODAY
Do you have a home style in mind? We are happy to accommodate a variety of architectural styles to suit any taste, starting with the question of how much attention you want invested into the exterior observation of your new home?
- Do you want to entertain outside?
- Do you want a home that blends in with the surroundings?
- Do you want a home that is subtler and laid back?
- What kind of materials do you want to shine in the exterior image?
Interior Detailing – Creating a Lasting Impression
From details and cabinetry, to colors and unique fixtures, the interior layout of your home is what really makes it a home. This is where we add the details, really bringing your unique home to life. When selecting features, it’s important to ask yourself:
- What kind of furniture style do you prefer?
- What kind of “mood” do you want in your rooms?
- What kind of lighting do you want for the home?
- Are you going to buy everything new?
- Do you want a technological interior?
- Is this a family-friendly home?